<body>




Out ... to the World!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011 :D

Time:10:50 AM

New Semester~

Finished my Management paper 1 week ago, didnt managed to finish the last question. Cos didnt really know what to write liao, got nothing to crap also, so just hand up my paper with the last question only half-written, 12 marks question somemore. Haiz~, just hope I'll pass. Really, just the word "PASS" will do.

Immediately, another semester had started, no break in-between, even my lecturer was shocked. But luckily, it's the same lecturer as Management, lecture wont be bored to attend. One module exempted for this semester as well, one thing that I'm happy about. It's Entrepreneurship, one module that you have to build your own business. Lots of work to do, all I can say is Jia U to my classmate.


My module for this semester.
The textbook is like getting thicker and thicker aie.

Alittle not too worried about this module cos I've studied Principle of Marketing in Poly, this is just more in-depth. Hope it's not very complicated like Management (>_<)

Oh, one of my colleagues was attached to Taiwan for 2 yrs, starting her life in Taiwan this week. Great right? Maybe Singapore doesn't have much interesting places, FOOD & SEASON, sometimes I have the urge to tell my boss that I wanna attached to Taiwan or Korea too. One attachment is 2yrs, not very long but neither short also. But if I was to go I will have to leave everything behind - family, bf, 10th batch, friends etc ... Haiz~

Well, maybe one day I 想不开 or sot dao, I will just tell my boss to arrange me there.

We'll see how la! Haha!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D