Company dinner yesterday at this place, celebrating our Director for achieving the " Manager of The Year Award". Simply just order anything you want, and our Direction will pay for it. BEST!!
FOOD!!
Well, since it's a treat by our boss, we really just order ANYTHING! Full course meal - appetizer, main course, desserts. And its not just one each, we ordered almost everything on their appetizer and dessert menu.
But their food are quite costly, just 6 stick of satay cost like $8.50.
Fish & Chip, chef recommendation stated on the menu, but it wasn't that good according to all my colleagues who order it.
That's mine! Pan-Grilled Salmon! It's niccceee~~
Actually I wanted to order their Breaded Chicken Cutlet (I know one person will confirm say "Chicken again!"), cos their sides dish seems nice, but the server said its not that good, so I switch to this. Luckily~
Let's dig in!!
Desserts~
Actually I didnt ate all the above desserts, I ordered two of it. Bcos my colleagues knew I like to take food photos, so everytime they ordered a new dish, they will tap me and ask if I wanna take photo if not they will start eating it. They will also help me to shout to the other end of the table to ask that colleague to stop eating and pass the dish to me to shoot. Haha, damn funny la.
Night shot
Oh ya, still got the toilet
