Working on my Assignment 2 report
Haiz~ Deadline have been postponed .... for 3 days. Wth~ But better den nothing la. Luckily only need to write 1000 words, and lecturer is kind enough to provide us with a sample of the report. But first I have to read through a 12pages long article
Have to find time to read liao.Birthday!!

Celebrated my 23rs birthday yesterday. Yes yes, I know I know, 老了1岁. Time really flies after 20s siaa.

Already saw this in my freezer when I got home after class on Tuesday night. But didn't tot it was mine so just shut the freezer door.
Talking to molemole on the phone till like nearly 12am then he ask me to check my fridge. Till then I know that's my cake!

I knew he wanted to write "Mole Ren" but change to "Noob Ren". Ji Dan la, you got more mole den me ok~

Jiang Jiang!! This cake looks like a face lo. Haha.
Took leave on 3rd Aug, thinking of having the day all by myself, cos didnt know molemole can take leave, so didnt tell him also. And because of this, kena nag by him. BUT in the morning, he call me and said he took half-day leave, so we can meet up! Shocked and happy!

Thanx everyone for the Birthday Wishes!! San Q San Q!!
