<body>




Out ... to the World!

Monday, August 29, 2011 :D

Time:1:59 PM

USS!!

Meet molemole for breakfast at HarborFront at 9am, then head to USS straight away.




Already so many people early in the morning


Our first station!


I like this best - blue color roller coaster!!




Next station!


The journey to the ride is damn long la, but I like the atmosphere that they created inside.


ROARRR~~










Went to see their show










Damn lot of people by noon.


Went to watch another performances






After the performances, second round of the roller coaster!


Then walk around to see street performances and the scenery.







Taking pictures as well ...














Den went for our late lunch


Watch one last street performances


and head back ....


I LOVE USS!!!

*More photos in FB*

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D