<body>




Out ... to the World!

Monday, October 3, 2011 :D

Time:4:21 PM

Bye September~ Hello October!

Exam's coming soon, and after the exam marks the end of my level 2 studies. Yeah! 1 more yr & I'll say goodbye to my part-time schooling daaayssss~~~~ Hopefully I can have a month break before my level 3 studies start. PLEASE! I NEED TO REST!

2 more weeks to molemole flying to Australia for training. Outfield ... outfield ... someone is so sian about it la. Haha. MmM... What should I do neh?? Guess I'll start to plan my program while he's away. Hohoho~ PROVIDED I HAVE MY BREAK FROM THE UNI!! PLS HUH! Ya, maybe should go back training too. So ... damn ... long since my last training. When was it??? Aft YKT??? God! Can't even remember! I think I'll be like an early woman going for training man. Catching my breath every now and then, and hopefully I wont faint during the training. And my poor hand and feet, they're so smooth now, soon there will be blister again! *Sign*


Jia U Jia U!! One more yr for me~

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D