<body>




Out ... to the World!

Thursday, December 29, 2011 :D

Time:6:22 PM

Finally ... Goodbye wisdom tooth!

Just got my 2 right side wisdom extracted this morning. Took quite a long time to extract my lower wisdom tooth, cos dentist said its a full grown tooth. Dentist was quite nice, and inform me every step he gonna do before proceeding. It was really like in a surgery room. My upper body was covered with a surgery cloth, and my eyes covered. Dentist said it is better not to see the bloody scene.

Room was comfortable, lying down listening to the Christmas song, and feel the pressure on my teeth when dentist is performing the surgery. I think my lower tooth is really very difficult to extract, cos he drilled my tooth quite a number of times when he can't pluck it out. And constantly I kept hearing "YiWen, you're doing great.", "Very good YiWen.", "How is it YiWen?", "Very good.", as if I'm a little kid liddat.

Overall was ok, just the pain when the narcotic is over. But now, it's quite ok liao, maybe because I ate the painkiller. And tasting my blood once in awhile if it bleeds. Hopefully it won't bleed at night, I dont wanna stain my pillow.


That's my upper right wisdom tooth. Extracted nicely & in good shape.


My lower right wisdom tooth. Already decay in the middle, no wonder my gum feels numb when I eat or drink cold drinks.


Another view! That's my gum (if you're wondering whats the red thingy)

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D