<body>




Out ... to the World!

Saturday, December 17, 2011 :D

Time:8:28 PM

Look what I found!


The 2 toys that I bought in Osaka 2yrs ago! The most amazing part is, both are still working!! This shows how good is Japan products!

Been busy with projects and report (as usual). Kept thinking of whether I should pursue Master after I graduate. Ask one of classmate and her reply was "no". She's a 27 yrs old office lady, and she told me that for women, no matter how high your education is, once you're married, organization will sees you as a married women, not a Master or Ph.D. Because married women = children and family to take care. If unless I want to be a business women, then maybe I should continue. But what for live such a busy and stressful life coping studies and work together. Somehow I agree to her. In my company, only 2 out of all the department heads are degree holders, the rest are just diploma. When my company is hiring ppl, yes they do state that certain education is needed, but if you have the experience, everything is negotiable.

So now, I think twice about taking up master. If you ask me 2 yrs ago whether to take Master, my ans will be "Yes!", but now, its probably a "No". Because its really very tiring to study and work at the same time. Maybe its time to stop and go with what I like. Learn a new skill, save $$ and travel around every year. Recently I read a book, it says "What for force yourself to be like others, do or learn what you really love is how you enjoy life." Yes, that's my goal now and what I'll be working towards after I graduate!

To live my own way!

Just like what my blog name says, Out ... to the World!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D