<body>




Out ... to the World!

Thursday, April 12, 2012 :D

Time:11:10 AM

Jia U!! Jia U!!

Yesterday is the presentation for my module for this semester, and I'm left with one individual report + exam, and that will be the end of my semester. Can't believe that time flies so fast. Still remember one month ago my group is still cracking our heads on the project, don't understand the question, difficulties in research, don't know what to find, work got rejected by lecturer couple of times, redoing a question for many times blah blah blah.... And yesterday it will all presented. Finally~ Now I'm just chiong-ing my individual report, and back to research for my exam. Weird right, I have to do research for my exam question. That is what the lecturer says "Your exam questions are based on your research." What is the topics that will be tested? No clue. Exactly how the question will be? No idea. We were just given few questions from the past year exams, and that's it. "Do as much research as you can, remember it and bring it to your exam." As if it is that easy to research and memorize.

I'll just do whatever I can then.

2 semesters left....

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D